Congratulations to our lucky winner Grace of Para Hills!
Simply make a purchase of $10 or more at any participating retailer at The Grove Shopping Centre to receive a unique code game card (while stocks last). Visit one of the iPad kiosks located in centre or http://winwiththegrove.com.au to enter their details and unique code to see if you are an instant winner and be entered into the major draw.
Details of Prizes and Prize values
| ||Retailer Name||Prize Description||Value||Quantity||Total $ Value||Terms and Conditions|
|1||Schnithouse||Free Craft Beer/ Soft Drink|| $8.50/ $5.50||25||$212.50||Valid only at Golden Grove Schnithouse|
|2||Karl Chehade Dry Cleaning||$10 off vouchers||$10||10||$100||T&Cs: *Offer valid at Karl Chahade Golden Grove only. Voucher must be presented with incoming order. Not be used in conjuction with any other offer. Offer applies to standard dry cleaning services only. Valid until 31/07/2022|
|3||Ally Fashion||$20 Gift Card||$20||2||$40|
|4||Village Flowers||$5 off any purchase||$5||20||$100||T&Cs: *purchase must be over $10 to receive $5 off - not exchangable for cash|
|5||SA Luxury Nails||$10 off vouchers||$10||14||$140||T&Cs: *purchase must be over $10 to receive $10 off - not exchangable for cash|
|6||Professionails||$10 off vouchers||$10||14||$140||T&Cs: *purchase must be over $10 to receive $10 off - not exchangable for cash|
|7||Let Them Eat||20% off first meal vouchers||approx $2.80||20||$56.00||T&Cs apply - see instore|
|8||Aussie||Aussie Merchandise||up to $10||100||$1,000|
|9||Angelakis Bros||10% off voucher||up to $10||1000||$1,000||T&Cs: Valid at Golden Grove store only until 30th June 2022|
|10||Barossa Fine Foods||10% off voucher||up to $10||1000||$1,000||T&Cs: Valid at Golden Grove store only until 30th June 2022|
|11||Mister Minit||One Free Sharpening Service||$10||40||$400|
|12||Boost Juice||One free Medium Boost||$7.30||15||$109.50|
|13||Boost Juice||One free Boost Bite||$3.00||20||$60|
|14||D & S Quality Meats||$10 Voucher||$10||200||$2,000|
|15||D & S Quality Meats||20% off a $150 meat pack||$30||100||$3,000|
|16||D & S Quality Meats||20% off a $250 meat pack||$50||100||$5,000|
- The major prize will be awarded as a MY21 MG3 1.5 4AT Core valued at $18,490.
- The prize value is correct at the authorisation date of the competition. The promoter is not responsible for any subsequent variation in value.
- The car is the major prize and must be taken as is.
- Winner will claim the car at Newspot Motors Adelaide, 61-69 West Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000.
- On road costs are included.
Total Prize Pool: $32,226.90
Terms and Conditions:All prize winners will be drawn electronically by computerized random selection.
- All prize winners will be drawn electronically by computerized random selection.
- Winner will be drawn at 10:00am AEST, 2 May 2022 at the office of Compco Digital, 166 Ramsgate Avenue, Bondi NSW 2026.
- All prize winners will be notified by phone and or email.
- All entrants must retain their receipt of purchase to be deemed eligible.
- Individual terms and conditions apply for each prize/offer.
- Prizes must be claimed from The Grove Centre Management no later than 5pm ACST 30 May 2022. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited if otherwise not stated above.
- Entrants may enter the Promotion more than once subject to, and in accordance with, these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be accepted as entry into the Promotion.
- Non participating retailers are Atwork, Bank SA, Bluewood Financial Advice, Commonwealth Bank, Golden Grove Village Groveway Medical Centre, Kid Sense, Straight Smile Centre, IMVS, Aussie, H&R Block, Smith Partners’ Real Estate, Carolyn Cole Speech, Feet First Podiatry, Spinecare Chiropractic, Specialist Eye, Village Physiotherapy and Member for King. Purchases from these retailers are ineligible to enter the competition.
- The Promotion is open to all residents of SA, except management and employees of The Grove Shopping Centre and their immediate families; staff of sponsors of the Promotion; tenants and staff of tenants in The Grove Shopping Centre and their immediate families; and the proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of this Promotion. Immediate families mean parents, siblings, spouse and children. Tenant means lessees, licensees and, in the case of a corporation, includes their directors.
- All winners must organise their own collection of prizes from The Grove Shopping Centre, Centre Management.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time and in their sole discretion, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, who tampers with the entry process, or engages in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Prizes are not transferable, refundable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or kind and must be taken as offered and are subject to terms and conditions.
- If the Prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to statutory requirements.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction at their sole discretion) in order to confirm a Winner’s identity, age, residential or email address, eligibility to enter and claim a Prize and any information submitted by the Winner in entering the Promotion, before issuing a Prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or their nominated agent) or the winning entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, that Winner’s entry will become invalid.
- Purchases from partial lay-bys, gift voucher/card purchases, postal services, prescription purchases, interest free purchase payments, eftpos and ATM receipts, purchase of tobacco, alcohol, fuel, Lotto or TAB, bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank transactions, bank fees and charges and service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates, doctors and phone bills) are ineligible to receive a game card.
- It is a condition of entry that persons under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult to claim a the major prize.
- The Winners acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the Winner’s names and locality in any media as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
- If a Winner accepts the applicable Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoters and their agents, and the Promoters reserve the right to use the Winner’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant consents to the disclosure of personal information they have submitted in entering the Promotion or in connection with claiming a Prize to The Grove Shopping Centre. Any personal information disclosed to can be added to and used for databases and future mail outs or emails of a promotional nature only.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoters.
- By participating in the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that A. the Promoters collect personal information about entrants for the purposes of:
- Including entrants in the Promotion and, where appropriate, awarding Prizes; if the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Promotion; and
- Enabling the Promoters to use the information to assist the Promoters in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future; and B. the Promoter may share entrants’ personal information with Australian related companies or promotional partners who may contact entrants with special offers and by entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoters may use entrants’ personal information in this manner. (if they complete consent on the Entry Form.)
- The Promoter (including related entities) and its respective officers, employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the Promotion or in connection with a Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoters.
- If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these terms and conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision appearing had not been inserted herein.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities where required.
- The warranty on the goods and services obtained as a result of this Promotion remains the sole responsibility of the manufacturer/supplier of the Prize.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable Consumer Guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize. Applicable manufacturers and/or distributors should be contacted in regards to all prize warranty claims.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to Entrant's or any other person's mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including but without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or if necessary to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the Website or app, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
For further information regarding the terms and conditions, please contact The Grove Shopping Centre via email firstname.lastname@example.org